It’s yachting not cruising. What is the difference? It’s all about the size. Yachts can get access to small bays, idyllic harbours and ports where cruise ships can’t!!
SeaDream Yacht Club is one of the finest “boutique” cruise products around. With only 112 guests being pampered by an award-winning crew of 95, the level of attention and service paid to guests make it feel as if you are on your own private yacht, experiencing the ultimate in luxury and privacy.
Michelle yachted around the Caribbean on SeaDream 1 visiting the US Virgin Islands, St Barts and British Virgin Islands. Judy sailed with SeaDream from Rome down the Amalfi Coast around Sicily finishing in the stunning harbour of Valetta Malta. Even their itineraries are unique! We can tell you that experiencing all that SeaDream has to offer is a dream come true. Call us to discuss your next SeaDream.
• Be as active or as relaxed as you like. By day attire is casual and by evening it is resort casual.
• The ultimate in luxury, privacy and pampering. Most mornings you wake in a new port or in some idyllic setting. Try one of SeaDream’s organised “land excursions” or the night life of a new destination before taking off to the next port.
• Everything included - freshly prepared meals, 24 hour in-suite dining, gratuities, water sport equipment, bicycles and alcohol (from French Champagne to boutique beers, spirits and cocktails).
• All ocean view staterooms, spa with 8 massage therapists, sauna, exercise room, beauty salon, casino, piano bar, library, large pool deck, Jacuzzi, boutique, 30 Course golf simulator, Top of the Yacht Bar with 360 degree views, even a big screen under the stars and much more.
• Water level marina from where you can take any of the ship’s water equipment such as kayaks, sailboards, floating trampoline, jets skis, snorkelling equipment, wake boards and water skis or just go for a swim.
• SeaDream has received numerous awards, honours and accolades from authoritative travel publications, industry organisations and unsolicited guest comments.