As an independently owned travel agent we have
• Years of experience
• Extensive and exclusive networks
• Exceptional customer service
• Meticulous planning
We offer our clients
• Expert and often first hand advice
• Prices the same as the internet
• Hassle free travel planning
• Peace of mind with on call help
• Access to the latest technology
• Their own personal planner
• More choices
You can be assured that every aspect of your travel will be taken care of so that you can get on with business or with the enjoyment that comes with travel. We are also contactable if the need for changes occur whilst you are away.
Judy has been a travel agent for more than 30 years. During this time she has developed an enormous knowledge, first hand experience and valuable contacts in all facets of travel.
She particularly enjoys planning complex itineraries (especially for families) or seeking out the best possible airfare solutions to meet a client's requirements.
Judy has lived and worked in the UK and Europe and counts among some of her most memorable travel experiences -
• Cruising up the Hudson River past the Statue of Liberty to Manhattan on the bridge of the QE II at sunrise.
• Supersonic travel on the legendary Concorde from New York to London
• Living in Umbria, Italy and attending at Italian language course.
• Hosting a private cocktail party in her penthouse on Crystal Symphony in Shanghai
• Watching the mist rise over Macchu Picchu
• Seeing the elephants wash their calves at a waterhole in Zimbabwe.
• Snorkling with turtles at Heron Island.
• Sharing a gondola ride with her children in Venice.
• Attending the ballet in St. Petersburg
Like many before her Michelle has lived and worked in the UK. Whilst living in the UK and travelling through Europe she developed a love of all things Italian which continues to this day. She has also lived and worked in New Zealand and has travelled extensively through the North Island.
Some of her travel highlights include -
• Watching the midnight sun in Hammerfest, Norway.
• Climbing Mount Sinai to watch the sun rise
• Floating in the Dead Sea, Israel
• Exploring the Valley of the Kings, Egypt
• Experiencing Venice from the Grand Canal for the very first time
• Walking between the five villages of the Cinque Terre, Italy
• Watching the sunset from my villa in Positano, Italy
• Living like an Italian with my family in central and northern Italy for three months in 2008
• Spending Christmas in Kirchberg, Austria
• Riding through the tulip fields in Holland
• Tandem skydive over Lake Taupo, New Zealand
Elite athlete Naantali Marshall has travelled the world pursuing her active lifestyle. To this end she has a wealth of knowledge on the latest active, adventure destination and as a mother of two little girls offers valuable first hand knowledge of the latest family destinations. She enjoys designing tailored itineraries for families and individuals looking for an active, immersive travel experience.
Naant also has strong connections to the medical fraternity and is well versed in the corporate and conference travel requirements of this industry.
Her travel highlights include -
• Climbing Mt Kilimanjaro
• Trekking through Torres Del Paine
• Campervanning with the family in Western Canada and California
• Camping in the Sahara Desert
• Kayaking through mangroves in Guatamala
• Swimming and surfing at some of the worlds most iconic spots
We are delighted to welcome Penny Broome to Aurora Travel. Penny owned Armadale Travel and, for family reasons, she sold the agency and subsequently took a 2 year break. She missed contact with clients and the buzz of the travel industry so she has come back into the industry and is now working with us.
Penny Broome has been a leader in the Australian travel industry for more than 30 years. She is an avid traveler, in recent months completing the Camino Walk in Spain and a European River cruise with a weeks sojourn exploring Romania.
Now semi-retired Penny focuses on small group tours and has a number of tours planned that she will escort in the future including, to name just a couple, walking the Portugese camino and an in depth tour of Japan.
Penny brings a wealth of first hand destination and product knowledge to our team.
Sally has worked in the travel industry for 17 years, her experience covers wholesale, corporate and leisure areas.
Her travel highlights include:
• Helicopter ride over Iguassu Falls
• Trekking the Inca Trail to Macchu Picchu
• 4x4 tour through the sand dunes of Dubai
• Watching sunset through the Gateway of India in Mumbai
• Cruising down the Nile
|Aurora Travel Services Pty Ltd ABN 60 130 298 681 ATAS No A-10858|