Paul Gauguin Cruises
|Why Paul Gauguin?
• Specialising in warm-weather destinations, with unique itineraries that larger ships can't offer.
• All inclusive value - including gourmet dining in all venues, complimentary beverages and 24 hour room service.
• Onboard swimming pool and Algotherm spa, fully equipped fitness centre, live entertainment and onboard watersports marina.
• Spacious, oceanview accommodation with luxurious bedding and accessories.
• The signature cuisine of Jean-Pierre Vigato, Chef Proprietaire of the world renowned 2 star Michelin restaurant 'Apicius' in Paris will be featured in 2013.
• TV and CD/DVD players in rooms plus complimentary movie channels
• Crew/guest ratio of 1 to 1.5
• Paul Gauguin Cruises have just been voted the "No. 1 Small-Ship Cruise Line for Families" in the World's Best Awards by Travel + Leisure. Click here to read about this and here for other awards and recognition.
|Aurora Travel Services Pty Ltd ABN 60 130 298 681 ATAS No A-10858|