Paul Gauguin Cruises provide an award winning luxury cruise experience - the perfect holiday for all the family.
'The Gauguin' plys the warm waters of French polynesia and the South Seas, whilst 'The Moana' cruises the Caribbean and Latin America during the winter months and Europe the rest of the year.
Judy and Michelle highly recommend Paul Gauguin Cruises to families, having experienced its delights with their own families.
Why Paul Gauguin?
• Specialising in warm-weather destinations, with unique itineraries that larger ships can't offer.
• All inclusive value - including gourmet dining in all venues, complimentary beverages and 24 hour room service.
• Onboard swimming pool and Algotherm spa, fully equipped fitness centre, live entertainment and onboard watersports marina.
• Spacious, oceanview accommodation with luxurious bedding and accessories.
• TV and CD/DVD players in rooms plus complimentary movie channels
• Crew/guest ratio of 1 to 1.5
• Paul Gauguin Cruises has been honored by notable names in the travel and lifestyle industry for their award-winning luxury voyages which some deem the world’s best cruises. They have been voted “World’s Best Small-Ship Cruise Line” and “World’s Best Small-Ship Cruise Line for Families” by the readers of Travel + Leisure.