|Orion Expedition Cruises
Orion appeal to travellers who prefer to participate rather than spectate, whilst enjoying the extensive, luxurious facilities of their floating base camp. The leading expedition cruise operator in Asia Pacific, they have an amazing 94 destinations from Antarctica to Borneo. The spacious purpose-built expedition ship is designed to explore locations larger ships can't. You are truly pampered with only 106 guests, cared for by 75 professional crew.
Judy recently took the Kimberley Cruise and couldn't fault the food, service, accommodation, crew, expedition leaders and zodiac crews. On a day spent exploring - including a hike to the King George Falls - they returned to the zodiacs to find the crew set up in a small cave with an ice cold champagne cocktail and cheese & ham croissant.
Judy would have no hesitation in recommending Orion as a quality cruise product full of surprising little extras like this which make the experience even more memorable. Call us to discover your perfect destination.
• Purpose built ship to explore locations that larger ships cannot access.
• Ability to visit small communities without overwhelming them and explore sensitive environments like Antarctica without overloading them.
• Zodiacs, an integral feature of expedition cruising are the ideal crafts for shore landings.
• Onboard and onshore experiences are enhanced by our qualified expert expedition team and specialist guest speakers.
• Comfort, luxury and style onboard. High standard of accommodation across all staterooms and suites. 5-star service. Facilities including spa, sauna, hairdresser, massage and gym.
• Award winning cuisine with menus designed by one of the world's most accomplished chefs, Serge Dansereau.
• Orion Expedition Cruises have received many awards and recognition for their wonderful product - click here to view
|Aurora Travel Services Pty Ltd ABN 60 130 298 681 ATAS No A-10858|